Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love Savings!

When I was little, I used to save part of my school allowance and put it in my piggy bank. When I got a little bigger, I opened a junior account in a bank which after a while closed down for reasons I could not comprehend at that time yet. I was so scared that my savings would not be returned while I was queuing for such a long time along with other people who also wanted back their money.


When I reached college, I kept on keeping a portion of my allowance for the sole sake of saving for the rainy days but did not really have a specific objective in doing so. My parents would pat me on the back particularly when they would find out that I was able to lend my elder siblings some money in times of need - something they did not expect from me, being the youngest member of the family. Come to think of it, lending money was not really part of my plan while I was saving. If I were my parents now, I would not be so proud!

Now that I have my own job and family, I still love saving! The only difference is that before, I did not have any clue about how money works. I used to put my money in short-term vehicles (like the “paluwagan” or savings and loans associations where money does not grow more than 2%). When money is used properly, it can have the greatest impact that can boost the profitability of any money-growing business. Every investor should know how this really works. Do you want to learn how I grew my money to 20% since the last time I checked my account? Here is one way of putting your money to work for you: Investing in Mutual Funds Results in Huge Earnings. I challenge you to learn more and achieve higher earnings!


If you want to view this on The Philippine Star’s website, just click the link below:http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=655311&publicationSubCategoryId=74
Whether you are a big or a small-time investor who wants to move up to the next level, someone who aspires to be his/her own financial adviser, an investor who wants to save more by placing his/her investments more strategically and effectively, the Wealth Academy Program is guaranteed to be extremely useful! The Wealth Academy invites you to its FREE series of seminars on financial literacy. There is no other school like it! This is the only financial management program geared to help current and future investors to mold them in their right role to maximize their potential and create real value for their money.

This program has limited seats with pre-registration required. Please give me a call at 0917-9535265 or send me an email at mdvidaure@yahoo.com for inquiries. You may also check details and all other upcoming seminars at www.img-wealthacademy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment