Friday, May 7, 2010

A gift of healthy life to your mom

When I was young, I never saw my mom do exercises at home. She had to prioritize. She was raising four kids with no nannies and at the same time, was assisting my father in his tailoring shop. Regarding food and nutrition, affordability took the first place. Thus, her 19-inch waistline grew to about 40 and she now has some heart problems.



When I became a mother, I began to appreciate my mom more. I learned that as a mom, you have to be selfless most of the time. To take good care of your children's and husband's needs.

For several years now in my current job, I have found it very difficult to have time for a good workout during lunchtime because of many meetings and conferences. I also had no control over the type of food I have to eat. I felt unhealthy. The fact is, I'm not alone! I am sure that there are other moms like me.

I have found a book that I think is totally fit for busy moms like me (and single ladies as well)-THE BUSY WOMEN'S GUIDE TO TOTAL FITNESS. If you haven't thought of any gift for Mothers' day, this is the perfect choice! It provides short and simple ways to incorporate health and fitness not only for the body, but also for the soul and spirit.

The Busy Woman's Guide to Total Fitness
Strengthen Your Body and Spirit in 20 minutes a day!


I figured that I could help you honor your mothers by making it easy for you to grab a copy. It's available to the public for $12.95 (http://praisemoves.com/store/books) + shipping charges which will add quite a cost to about Php 1000. But I can get it for you for ONLY P740. If you want to participate in the savings, don't hesitate to email me at mdvidaure@yahoo.com or call 0917-9535265.

No comments:

Post a Comment