Sunday, May 16, 2010

Succeed through words of affirmation

Ever wonder how great achievers succeed in life? Or how the biggest weight losers get started to get to their ideal weight? They start with a goal, and with a goal, they visualize what happens in the future. How? Most goal achievers and fitness trainers I know use affirmations to get what they want in life. They speak to themselves with positive talks, believing things have already happened even before they have.


Here are some examples which I used for myself:

"I'm really happy and grateful that I'm traveling back soon to Singapore. My employer is offering free accommodation and a round-trip ticket to anyone who gets promoted before August of this year!" - Obviously, I'm expecting a promotion.

A month before I received my fitness instructor certification, I used to tell myself, "I better prepare for my workout routine. I will soon teach it to my students."

If you're trying this out for the first time, it may sound corny for a while but later on, I'm sure you'll see the point. It takes practice! If you practice statements of goal achievements as if they've already happened, you'll soon reach your goal before you know it.

And you know what? There's one source I know which is limitless when it comes to words of affirmation – and that’s the Bible! It’s much more effective to speak with boldness the Word of God through words of affirmation such as “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. I’m more than a conqueror through Him who loves me!” (Phil. 4:13; Eph. 6:10; Rom. 8:37). So why don't you say a verse in the first person now and take God's Word personally? See what happens! You can use Scriptural affirmations to take the Word of God personally for your life. An alternative way to reading God's is listening to and speaking Scriptures aloud (“Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God” Romans 10:17).

Here’s a resource you can listen to, give to a loved one who needs healing, or use for your church library.

Healing Scriptures CD God’s Promises for Healing

If you want to get the CD at a discounted price of P600 (plus local delivery charges), you can call Marivic directly at 0917-9535265 or email at mdvidaure@yahoo.com. The first two person who order will receive a FREE prayer cloth! You will surely like combining this prayer cloth with the Healing Scriptures CD.

Want to order Prayer Cloths? Order for just P150 each!
Examples of Scripture and affirmation from Prayer cloth:

Psalm 107:20 "He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them
from their destructions."

God's Word is healing.

Nahum 1:9 "...affliction shall not rise up the second time."
This sickness shall leave and not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment