Monday, April 5, 2010

A simple and proven financial strategy to success - Part 2 "The Financial Disaster"

"Before I show you the simple and proven financial concept I spoke of in Part 1, I will first show you some pictures, courtesy of my talented son Hans, of how a person fails to save.










Now this is clearly the formula on how we can arrive at a financial disaster!!! Many retirees only realize that they have to save when it is already too late for them. Definitely, we need to plan ahead.

Financial Planning is the first step to taking control of our financial future. It is the process of meeting our life goals through the proper management of our finances. Financial Planning starts with understanding.

To understand more about this, follow this blog!

Part 1: The Problem

Part 3: The X-Curve

If you want to receive updates,
Click here to subscribe to my feeds or subscribe via email.
Please enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment