Monday, March 29, 2010

A simple and proven financial strategy to success – Part 1 "The Problem"

I would like to share this very simple concept I learned from one of my mentors in the financial industry. Mind you, this mentor has personally proven this concept successful for more than ten years. It changed his life big time and so did others’ lives worldwide. You can tell by how it helped him move up from being an employee to a CEO, build 300 marketing directors nationwide, take his family on occasional vacation cruise, and drive his own sleek, black Toyota Camry. Now, that’s the way to go!
I believe this concept will work for me and my family too. It’s as applicable to me as to anyone who wants to learn how to make critical financial decisions that will help them move from where they are to where they want to be.

But first, where did we go wrong???

1. We lack in planning. Only 3% of Filipinos are adequately insured.
2. We depend on somebody else to be responsible for our financial future. For example, we depend on our agents, accountants, bankers, etc.
3. We lack discipline and we procrastinate.
4. We lack the financial knowledge. We tend to think that the financial solutions of our grandparents are still applicable today.

So what’s the financial solution? Stay tuned for my next blog.

Part 2: The Financial Disaster

Part 3: The X-Curve

If you want to receive updates,
Click here to subscribe to my feeds or subscribe via email.
Please enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment